Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Spindles as coming!!!

I see spindles!!

I should be listing them either tonight or tomorrow some are made of dymondwood and some are made of exotic woods. Looks like they are all mediums but the weights will vary quite a bit with this group.
We should have more by the middle of next week.......

On my surgery, I am doing better.....still can't lift anything per doctors orders....so I am relying on Dale and Josh to do EVERYTHING. Do you know how boring it is to sit and do nothing!!?? I am catching up on reading but even that is getting boring.

We want to Thank everyone for being so patient with us . I want to Thank everyone who has sent me a private message or message through this blog of well wishes it means a lot to me.........

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are doing better! Best wishes from Northern Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that everything seems to be looking up for you guys.

    I also wanted to let you know that I have been mentioning the spindle I got from you on my podcast, Just One More Row. I hope it brings you some business! :)

    Best,
    Dana
    aka craftygirl83.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete